Azure DevOps is one of the best DevOps tools in the market that has task management, code repository, CI/CD, test case management, artifact repository, wiki, and dashboards built into one product. One of the key reasons that enterprises adopt this tool is its ability to help organizations with end-to-end traceability: from requirements to code, code review, automated testing (CI), release management (CD), manual testing (which most orgs still do), bug creation, and back.
- azure-devops-extension-sample: the official samples repo using the latest Azure DevOps extensions SDK, and
- azure-devops-extension-hot-reload-and-debug: the current guidance on how to locally debug changes.
This starter template contains:
- A NodeJS-TypeScript code base (v18.12.0)
- A sample hub group with an iFrame
- A sample custom widget, using the new SDK
- Implementation of the Hot Reload and Debug sample
- and my learning notes